“Wendy is well researched and obviously very passionate about her subject. Her tasty samples are always inspirational”
Fermented Foods for Beginners – Workshop
The benefits of Fermented Foods and how they can affect health is a hot topic in the media. Unfortunately the foods are not readily available in the shops or they can be expensive. With this in mind, why not make your own?
Would you like to learn about the health benefits of fermented foods?
Are you interesting in sampling a variety of homemade and shop bought fermented foods?
Would you like to learn how to make simple ferments teaming with probiotics (beneficial gut bacteria) such as sauerkraut and milk kefir to get you started?
This 2 hour workshop for beginners takes place at my purpose build nutrition studio in Broadstairs, Kent and includes –
- Presentation and discussion about fermented foods and their health benefits
- Hands-on demonstration of how to make sauerkraut
- Demonstration of how to make water and milk kefir
- Tasting of a variety of homemade and shop bought fermented foods
- Water kefir grains to take home to get you started
- Information and recipe pack sent to your inbox after the workshop
- Invite to join a closed Facebook group where workshop attendees can share their fermenting journey and recipes
Purchase a discounted “Fermented Foods Starter Kit” to take home and start making your own ferments straight away.
10% discount voucher for a Comprehensive Stool Analysis test so that you can learn more about your digestive system and gut bacteria.
10% discount code to use when purchasing probiotic supplements from the Natural Dispensary.